Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ups & Down Weekend

lets start from friday.=)

Friday was hectic.Got to rush down to Bubblemotion for debugging.Didn get anything much done somemore.

Hmm..My brain was like empty all day.I couldn get anything done.Quite disappointed.Still late for my work.Ok but work was ok till about 10 plus when i felt kind of not focus.i was like quite hungry because i didn have dinner.But in the end hot side got cook some fries and blanket.Majong the whole night at glenn house after that.Luck isn that good because i only win 1 round.4 winds.i seriously thinking this year my luck isn so good which i have no reason why.I use to always win the first round of majong.And my beginner luck is gone i guess.=/My day ends off in the morning.

Saturday i started off my day at 2 pm.Really got a DayMares because i didn turn up at bubblemotion when i suppose to be there at 1 pm to get my programming done.Luckily i manage to solve the bug at 4pm at home.Get my house cleaned up and prepared for Cousin wedding dinner.The place is like at orchard parade hotel.The food was like not bad and we got a few "wedding games" last min planned for the groom.

Chengxi (cousin) was like mixing beer and wine together ,soya sauce, lemon,abit veggy=X.Then there was another game that the bride mus try to get a boiled egg through his pants.Starting point is at the right part of the pants. Sadly i didn manage to see everything done.



Cousin & Groom

Tonic from us=X


Superman Kiss


1/4 for chengxi,1/3 for groom


No comments: