Friday, March 6, 2009

Self encouragement

Its been few days bloggy=).
I realised its quite easy to write something when you listen to emo song.Songs by Boyce Avenue,Neyo-because of you,Mario-let me breathe and James Morrison-Broken String are great songs.And thats waht im doing right now.If you are really down or moodless try spending some cash to buy a quality ear piece and playing your favourite songs.It really helps.Some how it takes you out of your own life and put your self in other people's shoes.Great technique to relax.

Hmm somehow whatever im doing and i have done doest make me feel very good.Its not my best and its far worst then average.I want to change but i need a guide.Deep down i want to try it my own way and i think i can but every time ii fail its makes it much more difficult the next time i try again.This is a brain thing.I read a article few days back.A strong person is some one who can control his own will and wants .Able to deal with temptation is a great ability and power to a human.It makes great differences to a person.I want this ability.Chant this in to your head and you will suceed.=/.Chant this till you know you want you will.Come on Zhihui.Take neccessary action now.Better & better & better then the best of the best!
For your love ones.

No comments: