Thursday, March 19, 2009

crazy sicky day

This morning i cough myself awake.Didn know what happen to me.My throat seems smaller for me to breathe.Felt pain at my left cheek because of the uncler i had.Moody as always.Im still thinking about the Metal gear Solid videos i watch on you tube.It was a great game, great storyline and definitely brings your mood down.The plot is about worthless war.Take a look if you are interested.Don't have to worry whether you have PS3 or none.Just search at youtube "Metal Gear Solid 4 Walkthrough" and you will find it.The Uploader created the entire walkthrough including the videos of storylines.Its the best game i had ever seen.107 episodes of Metal gear solid 4 videos.,storylines.

Oh today i went to queue up for TODAY , i heard this hiliarious conversation between an uncle and auntie.

The auntie ask " Hey how many you going to take today."
The uncle said " later then say. the newspaper man always dun let me take 3 back."
The auntie said " i take for you later lo"
The uncle said " no need i take my self"
( hokkien)

Their conversation seems like they are competing how many newspaper they can get.It can be a topic for them to talk about.The uncle is a bout his 60ties 70ties.

No comments: