Monday, January 19, 2009

A New Week








































Went to work as usual today .These days im really didn have the mood to get my programming done.Today there are some changes made so actually i did finish the main part of the programming.Thats a relieve.I want to learn so many programming lang but i have so little time.i quite surprise that DHTML can do so many things.I sldn waste any more time.

I met Mt after work today.Headed to Jurong Point.The place was so big.Didn really shop every thing cause we taken quite a long time eating our dinner.I shall go down again soon to explore the whole place.Dinner was great at lai lai new rou mian restaurant.The Soup base was so tasty.I left no food on the table to be clear.Just empty plates=).Ok signing off....

No comments: