Sunday, June 1, 2008

slept like 12 hours straight yesterday night after work.Work was ok for yesterday as i manage to get some entertainment from some customer.We were talking about websites and IT stuff which was quite interesting.I actually got a name card from the customer to contact him if im interested in helping him to create a shopping cart website for 2500.I guess programming is still nt something very easy thing for me yet so most probably i wun take the offer.

Work for today is kind of boring.Stand and stone for 8 hours.customer asking questions which are beyond my knowledge.Have to ask those full timers over and over again.I guess i kind of irritate them some how today.i got quite guilty but no choice have to ask them first before i can gif the right ans to the customer.

Ate quite alot unhealthy food and drank a lot of tea.Im really a TEAcholic. haha.Tomoro is the presentation day and i haven get to look through my slides and my part .Have to do it right now .Signing off =)

No comments: